BDL 2020 Week 6 - Portland Horned Owls @ Oklahoma City EF5s

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Portland Horned Owls
    • Oklahoma City EF5s

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/2020 at 04:00 AM

I went with OKC here for a few reasons. They have definitely improved their offense, but getting rid of Cam Heyward was a huge hit to their defense. Their interior defensive line, well, I just don't see how it gets any pressure on Mahomes. On top of that, Kirk Cousins has been an interception machine as of late, throwing 3 more yesterday. Even if Mahomes were to throw multiple picks tonight I feel that Portlands defense draws the short straw, but right now, I just feel OKC is the better team.

I think Pat Mahomes outduels a Turnover prone cousins. The interior of the Portland Dline is lacking and not having Trufant and having to rely on Bausby and Ojemudia even with this safety bracket they are going to get picked apart in man which I have to assume Portland is playing primarily due to Peters sticking Robinson. While Dupree has played well this year he really is the only consistent pass rush threat and he faces Bakhtiari who I believe limits his effectiveness. 

Going Portland. Obviously both defenses have their issues, but I believe Portland is able to outscore OKC. I like Montgomery here tbh, contrary to Blue, and either Fulgham or Andrews is going to enjoy a big game in the middle of the field. 31-28 Portland 

Oklahoma City is one of the more well rounded rosters with talent on both sides. I think their strength in coverage aligns well with a strong receiver core from Portland. I also think Mahomes has a much better advantage with Trufant out. I’ll take the home team in an impressive performance.

19 hours ago, Counselor said:

I think Pat Mahomes outduels a Turnover prone cousins. The interior of the Portland Dline is lacking and not having Trufant and having to rely on Bausby and Ojemudia even with this safety bracket they are going to get picked apart in man which I have to assume Portland is playing primarily due to Peters sticking Robinson. While Dupree has played well this year he really is the only consistent pass rush threat and he faces Bakhtiari who I believe limits his effectiveness. 

tenor.gif?itemid=16496414

Yeah, it just not all there yet for Portland and Cousins isn't going to cut it. And I think OKC is a better team than they're given credit for, they just entered the season in a sorry state.

I also want to say that even without winning I very much enjoy EPC so far.