Possible trades before deadline

13 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Jack isn’t worth a 1st

Meh we desperately need a impact sideline to sideline LB and hes that. I doubt whoever the Browns will draft in the teens next year would be better than him.

Not saying he's Darius Leonard but he's dam close

Edited by AkronsWitness

49 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Meh we desperately need a impact sideline to sideline LB and hes that. I doubt whoever the Browns will draft in the teens next year would be better than him.

Not saying he's Darius Leonard but he's dam close

Don’t overpay just because you need someone at that position. He’s not worth that. He’s not all pro level. 

15 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Don’t overpay just because you need someone at that position. He’s not worth that. He’s not all pro level. 

I mean does that just assume every 1st rounder you take is going to be a All Pro? If we were going to draft top 10 I would say no, but our pick is likely going to be between 15-22.

I would gladly trade a mid 1st rounder for a immediate impact player of his caliber and never see Takitaki play another snap again lol

Also, it likely wouldn't even take a 1st so it's moot anyways and the Browns office doesn't like paying money for LBs so it will never happen

Edited by AkronsWitness