Possible trades before deadline

18 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’ll throw a crazy idea out there. 

What would you pay for Stephon Gilmore?

A first and 3rd. But honestly I’m not sure he’s fix our biggest issues. Our issues are up the middle and LBs. Ward and Mitchell have been ok. I’d like to experiment with Mitchell at FS. 

• Like 1

If Berry, Stefanski & co. decide to move on from Baker (likely at this point), I'm calling Atlanta about Matt Ryan. Even if it costs a 1st. We're so close to contention, and Ryan isn't even just a stopgap. He could play another 3-5 years in this system (the one he won an MVP in). It would most likely happen in the off-season, but if the Falcons want to tank for Lawrence or hometown boy Justin Fields, I could see them doing it mid-season, especially since they've completely cleaned house administratively.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MarkPrice25 said:

If Berry, Stefanski & co. decide to move on from Baker (likely at this point), I'm calling Atlanta about Matt Ryan. Even if it costs a 1st. We're so close to contention, and Ryan isn't even just a stopgap. He could play another 3-5 years in this system (the one he won an MVP in). It would most likely happen in the off-season, but if the Falcons want to tank for Lawrence or hometown boy Justin Fields, I could see them doing it mid-season, especially since they've completely cleaned house administratively.

IF you trade for Ryan? Are you trading/releasing Baker? No way would I  keep him on the team if Ryan is traded for

20 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

There is no cost too high for a player of that caliber that would make your team better. We need to stop holding draft picks like God and improve weak points 

The Steelers traded a 1 for Mincah Fitzpatrick and the Seahawks traded the moon for Jamal Adams.

If Myles Jack costs the Browns a 1st rounder you make the trade if it means putting him next to Myles Garrett for the next 5 years.

The Browns roster (when healthy) is stacked. We no longer need to be hoarding draft picks for a rebuild that's not happening

Jack is a LB, not a DE

besides costing a 1st rounder most likely, he’s also being paid $10M a year for three more years after this year 

I can’t see our FO going for it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zelbell said:

Jack is a LB, not a DE

besides costing a 1st rounder most likely, he’s also being paid $10M a year for three more years after this year 

I can’t see our FO going for it 

I mean 10m for a player of his caliber is not that crazy. It would put him as the 4th or 5th highest paid player on the Browns behind OBJ/Landry/Richardson/Garrett. Hes young so its not like signing him to that level of contract would be nuts. It basically puts Jack in line with Hoopers contract and I think we could all agree Jack would be a bigger impact player than Hooper is.

Plus, I highly doubt the Browns would draft a player of his caliber in the 1st round next year especially in the mid-late teens. It would be a no brainer for me. I would even be willing to a do a 1st + Njoku for Jack.