Contenders or Pretenders?

Hunter2_1

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

How? Look at the division. Arizona is massively trending up. Niners would of been a better team and better record then the Rams this year if not for the injuries. Now the 49ers get a free Top 10 pick to add. Also, Seattle has a Top 2 QB in the NFL, and will be firing their DC, the worst DC in the NFL (trust me, Raiders had him). Plus you still have Jared Goff... I'd put Goff, Murray, and Jimmy all in the same middle of the pack tier, but Goff might be the worst of the three.

I would not be surprised if the Rams finished last in the NFC West next year.

Don't the Niners have a lot of FA's hitting the market?  Not to mention a serious problem at QB

9 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

What does it matter. Had they won would you have made them a chanpinionship team? They’re still in the playoffs right!? No one here thinks highly of the rams. What do I care if the rams are the 2-3rd seed or the 7th? 

What does it matter? Well ok if being the 3rd and now possibly 6th seed isn't a big difference to you then ok. 

You can't lose to a winless 13 loss team especially when you tryna make a playoff run. Why you acting like this loss has no effect on the morale of a team?

10 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

What happened in Tampa?

Hmm... I don't recall the Bucs losing to a 0-13 Jets team. If you talking about that narrow win that you had against Tampa? You're literally out here saying what difference does a loss to a 13 loss Jets team make, but at the same time you want to gloat about beating the Bucs by 3?

Make up your mind do regular season games matter or not? I guess what you're saying is they only matter if the Rams win? All other regular season games are meaningless...

If Rams lose next week to Seattle (likely, imo), they will likely finish the season 10-6 and the #6 seed. They might win the wildcard round because they might be dueling Seattle for a third time, but this team is not making the CCG, and not nearly as good as this forum thinks.

The tough things about the Rams (and I think the Bucs are this way too), is that they are extremely unpredictable, and have the high powered potential. You just get some bad QB play sometimes from Goff

I don't think they are the best teams by any stretch, but while they can have ugly games like this, they DO have the tools to go on a hot streak and win 3 in a row against very good teams

There's no doubt this loss drops the Rams, but they still have a better chance at winning it all than half of the playoff teams IMO

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If Rams lose next week to Seattle (likely, imo), they will likely finish the season 10-6 and the #6 seed. They might win the wildcard round because they might be dueling Seattle for a third time, but this team is not making the CCG, and not nearly as good as this forum thinks.

tbf mcvay has seattle's number to date and seattle arem't exactly a juggernaut either

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

tbf mcvay has seattle's number to date and seattle arem't exactly a juggernaut either

They are both my two pretending teams, but they almost always split the season series, and I do think Seattle is slightly better than the Rams. Basically splitting hairs though.

33 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Don't the Niners have a lot of FA's hitting the market?  Not to mention a serious problem at QB

Ton of free agents. The secondary is getting hit super hard and that's the biggest thing. Trent williams I think we are going to throw all the money at to bring back so I think he stays.

The problem at qb only exists because of that tbh. Jimmy can manage a team enough to get it where it needs to be if the team is elite around him, but now that this team will no longer be elite around him, they need to get better or cheaper at the position. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

They are both my two pretending teams, but they almost always split the season series, and I do think Seattle is slightly better than the Rams. Basically splitting hairs though.

i trust the rams to not flop in a playoff more than i trust seattle to but that's just a feeling

49 minutes ago, JohnCena said:

What does it matter? Well ok if being the 3rd and now possibly 6th seed isn't a big difference to you then ok. 

You can't lose to a winless 13 loss team especially when you tryna make a playoff run. Why you acting like this loss has no effect on the morale of a team?

The road is actually easier if we’re lower. Lolz 

8 hours ago, JohnCena said:

Hmm... I don't recall the Bucs losing to a 0-13 Jets team. If you talking about that narrow win that you had against Tampa? You're literally out here saying what difference does a loss to a 13 loss Jets team make, but at the same time you want to gloat about beating the Bucs by 3?

Make up your mind do regular season games matter or not? I guess what you're saying is they only matter if the Rams win? All other regular season games are meaningless...

Don't expect him to make any sense. Think he types with his forehead

• Like 1