Cam Newton is DONE

pf9

Cam was terrible today but the issue is that Bill has completely mismanaged the offense, there is no real talent at WR, TE or RB position. Only reason they have a good running game is because the offensive line is really good and because of Cam. Brady 100% made the right decision to leave, he couldn't carry this team to anything at this point in his career. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blizofoz45 said:

It's all relative in my mind.  Right now, Dak "Garbage Time" Prescott is collecting $31 million for propping his hurt ankle on an ottoman.

[REMOVED]

Did I.... Just read this?! 

I had to do a double take as well. 

- ET

• Like 1

On 10/25/2020 at 7:18 PM, blizofoz45 said:

I think this is great because we're finally getting an extended look at BB without Brady. 

2008 you say?  Their schedule that season was a joke.  The only good QBs they went up against were Roflburger and Manning. (Favre was awful that season with the Jets)

They also had Randy Moss in good form that year.  

On 10/25/2020 at 8:00 PM, blizofoz45 said:

It's all relative in my mind.  Right now, Dak "Garbage Time" Prescott is collecting $31 million for propping his hurt ankle on an ottoman.

12444665.jpg

Preach, Forrest. Preach.

- ET

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

Nobody can win without a good QB, it doesn't matter how good of a coach you are.  You replace Brady with 0 TDs, 3 INTs and Brian Hoyer, you're simply going to lose games.

Meanwhile, Brady went to a loaded team whose only problem was a QB that turned the ball over 17 thousand times.

And an offensive line who couldn't protect Jameis Winston or Brady....It took Brady to give them a tongue lashing perhaps?....

2 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

And an offensive line who couldn't protect Jameis Winston or Brady....It took Brady to give them a tongue lashing perhaps?....

took drafting an all-pro rookie RT wirfs and donovan smith not crapping the bed.