Giant Tidbits: Random team discussion & rumors

y*so*blu

Logan Ryan was clearly annoyed during his press conference a few days ago, but I blame that on the reporters, not the fight. If you go back and listen they were asking him the same damn questions over and over, trying to get a controversial quote out of him. Logan wasn't biting. He's too smart for that.

According to GiantsWire, the door is still open for Todd Davis and Joe Looney to un-retire in case we need them. So contrary to how it might look, Joe Judge isn't running players off; he's prioritizing.

Latest news on Saquon:

Any of you guys make it to the fan fest? It looked pretty awesome from the footage I saw. Great to have these guys practicing with a crowd again!

Our first depth chart is out, and while I'm not reading too much into preseason, there are some points of interest. Austin Johnson is listed as our starting NT with Danny Shelton backing him up. Oshane Ximines is starting at OLB, while Mr. No-Longer-Irrelevant Tae Crowder is ILB1.

Edited by y*so*blu

The trades for two CBs pretty much solidifies we won't see Aaron Robinson anytime soon.. It's looking like the initial 53 CBs is going to be James Bradberry, Adoree Jackson, Darnay Holmes, Keion Crossen and Josh Jackson? 

My guess is the only competition left is Josh Jackson vs. Rodarius Williams.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2021 at 3:42 PM, GMENNATION said:

The trades for two CBs pretty much solidifies we won't see Aaron Robinson anytime soon.. It's looking like the initial 53 CBs is going to be James Bradberry, Adoree Jackson, Darnay Holmes, Keion Crossen and Josh Jackson? 

My guess is the only competition left is Josh Jackson vs. Rodarius Williams.

I think Keion is exclusively a ST guy, so you could probably pencil Robinson in there. Like in the sense that Keion won't be playing much defense unless people get injured. 

Edited by YogiBiz