Falcons @ Panthers TNF GDT

iknowcool

Just now, Forge said:

It's so funny how this is the reaction I see from everyone. I do think he's likely to be the 4th qb off the board though. Wilson may pass him sooner rather than later though

I'm a Gator fan. Kyle is a good college QB, but he reminds me far too much of Nick Foles.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Eagles, 49ers, Packers, and Dolphins say hi. 

Would be great on any of those teams. If I’m Miami I’d inquire. They are probably gonna spend one of their 1st’s on a WR anyways. 

Tua will play and seal the job based on some of the other rookie QB.

Edited by MD4L

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Eagles, 49ers, Packers, and Dolphins say hi. 

Would be great on any of those teams. If I’m Miami I’d inquire. They are probably gonna spend one of their 1st’s on a WR anyways. 

I want my Ravens to offer our 1st for him. He's that good and the Panthers coaching staff clearly don't seem to see what they have in him considering they just have him running nothing but clearout routes. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm a Gator fan. Kyle is a good college QB, but he reminds me far too much of Nick Foles.

If you're not taking him in round one, I think I'm good with it.

I feel like nfl guys will love him though

15 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I don't even know what your point is anymore.

My point is you’re anti-retaliation, as is the NFL, it seems. So the best course of action it seems is to make the dirty hit first. The Falcons have done it two out of the last six times we’ve played. So they’ve taken a chance 33.333% times of torpedoing our season, while the Panthers have done it precisely zero times. This seems very foolish on Carolina’s part.