Bears Vs. Saints GDT

CBears019

1 hour ago, dafreak said:

Dude, you sound like you are trolling  :)

Trolling or telling the truth? I know I was complaining a lot today but was just telling it as it is.

It hurts me to talk bad about this team ...I don't want to do it but they leave me no choice sometimes 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Trolling or telling the truth? I know I was complaining a lot today but was just telling it as it is.

It hurts me to talk bad about this team ...I don't want to do it but they leave me no choice sometimes 

No, I was accused of trolling by another member on this board for saying something similar . I know you arent trolling.

Edited by dafreak

I know I say this a lot but I'm done with Nagy.

He showed us again today why he is clueless.

Time management was bad. Situational play calling was also bad.

On the last drive to tie the game late in the 4th he kept calling 3 yard passing plays and even Aikman was criticizing the calls saying they were useless.

They were lucky to even get it to OT

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

On the last drive to tie the game late in the 4th he kept calling 3 yard passing plays and even Aikman was criticizing the calls saying they were useless.

After the game he "didn't know" if Wims addressed the team and was upset with pre-snap issues and blamed it on a wristband. Sounds like someone in way over his head/who's a complete moron

2 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

If the season ended today we would be 8th in the conference and miss the playoffs with a 5-3 record while either the 3-5 Cowboys or 3-4-1 Eagles have the 4th spot in the playoffs.

I'd rather miss the playoffs than make it and get embarrassed by a good team.

I'm at the point of playing for the draft.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, dafreak said:

No, I was accused of trolling by another member on this board for saying something similar . I know you arent trolling.

Wait, seriously? That's way beyond the bounds, IMO.  Can you fill us in, on that?

7 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

The problems with the offense are numerous.

Unfortunately, Nagy is the biggest. And that affects everything. 

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

I'd rather miss the playoffs than make it and get embarrassed by a good team.

I'm at the point of playing for the draft.

Meh. I'm never behind that train of thought unless we are nearly dead in the water. Anything can happen in the playoffs. Chip and a chair and all that.

Anyone else get extremely bored watching NFC East teams play on primetime? I know this year the division is atrocious so it's bad to watch this year, but I get this feeling every year. Nothing kills my football boner more than knowing the Redskins play the Eagles on MNF or the Giants are heading to Dallas for a TNF matchup.