Week 8.5 - Green Bay @ San Francisco

incognito_man

The problem going forward for Green Bay is the Packers don't have a defensive line, they have a defensive lineman, K. Clark, period. Putting Lancaster and Lowery on the field means we have to play 9 against 11. The Packers D would be better off with a couple extra LBs instead. 

It doesn't matter who SF's RB will be. He will look great. All they need at QB is a guy to hand him the ball. The secret is out. You can beat GB by running on them. If they don't get that fixed, it's going to be a long season. There has to be some guys sitting on other teams' practice squads who are better then Lancaster and Lowery. If Gute won't trade for a DL, he should at least start bringing some of these guys in. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

The problem going forward for Green Bay is the Packers don't have a defensive line, they have a defensive lineman, K. Clark, period. Putting Lancaster and Lowery on the field means we have to play 9 against 11. The Packers D would be better off with a couple extra LBs instead. 

It doesn't matter who SF's RB will be. He will look great. All they need at QB is a guy to hand him the ball. The secret is out. You can beat GB by running on them. If they don't get that fixed, it's going to be a long season. There has to be some guys sitting on other teams' practice squads who are better then Lancaster and Lowery. If Gute won't trade for a DL, he should at least start bringing some of these guys in. 

What really makes me angry - everyone knew before the season, that the run D# is our biggest problem. In every loss last year that was the problem, and even in some wins, when the medioacre Lions Run Offense run all over us in the first half. We also knew, that this season we will face some really good run offenses (Min with Cook, Colts, Titans, etc.). And we adressed that problem not a bit. It´s frustrating. 

• Like 2

Debating if I even want to watch this game, save myself the time. Honestly debating if I even want to watch the rest of the season. Already know whats going to happen, get beat down by a better team in the playoffs, again. Why does it seem like since forever now, aside from 2010, the packers can't get a competent d coordinator. Just seems like its the same crap every year.

49ers - 36

-packers - 20

The Ravens with Joe Flacco fired their offensive coordinator at about the midpoint of the season and went on to win the Super Bowl.  With Joe Flacco playing like postseason Nick Foles.

This game COULD be a loss that turns into a win (300 yards rushing with a backup QB attempting 4 passes).

Or it'll just be a loss. 

2 minutes ago, CrazyJoeDavola said:

This is the best type of game for me. I have no expectations. So therefore no letdown. Only good things can happen Thursday. 

I don’t know, Nick Mullens completing 100% of his passes for 160 yards and 2 touchdowns while Juzyck and a couple running backs and receivers rushing for 300 total yards could be considered pretty bad.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

The Ravens with Joe Flacco fired their offensive coordinator at about the midpoint of the season and went on to win the Super Bowl.  With Joe Flacco playing like postseason Nick Foles.

This game COULD be a loss that turns into a win (300 yards rushing with a backup QB attempting 4 passes).

Or it'll just be a loss. 

We already have guys that play defense like Nick Foles does, Fire Pettine!