Week 8.5 - Green Bay @ San Francisco

incognito_man

16 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Watch the defense actually stop the Niners rushing attack only for Nick Mullens to throw for 350 yards and 4 TD's with Brandon Aiyuk catching 3 of them or some nonsense

Happened last time we played the Niners backup so I’m not going to be surprised.

8 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

perfect game to prove that we don't need aaron jones.  Running the football is 80% OL, 20%RB.

Better have Bak ready to go then. The 20% rb that we have left for the game without Jones is worth about 5%. Packers showed last week how ineptness losses games. Dont want to make it 2 in a row!

18 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

perfect game to prove that we don't need aaron jones.  Running the football is 80% OL, 20%RB.

Problem is that it looks like we are going to have 0% of the week 1 RB group, and maybe 60% of the week 1 OL

Edited by Mazrimiv

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

I would hope that it's Dexter Williams getting the bulk of the carries and keep Ervin in his usual role. I mean, that seems the most logical solution for this week

no reason to believe dexter williams is a competent NFL player though.

Ervin needs at least a few packages as a RB put in place.

4 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I wonder if we'll activate Lazard? I'm serious when I say, after this past week, I have a very hard time seeing us score even 20 points against the Niners with Dexter as RB1 and a WR group of Adams-MVS-EQ-Shep-Taylor. 

At this point I'm not really worried about the depleted Niners offense scoring 30 on us, anything over 20 might be enough.

Mullens looks really good when he took over for Jimmy G last week. If they sleep on the Niners offense we’ll get a repeat of Week 8.

shanny is Going to be scheming his *** off to get this win and that worries me the most. Pettine can’t hold a candle to Shanny.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, YaddaHolla said:

Mullens looks really good when he took over for Jimmy G last week. If they sleep on the Niners offense we’ll get a repeat of Week 8.

shanny is Going to be scheming his *** off to get this win and that worries me the most. Pettine can’t hold a candle to Shanny.

Grand canyon size mismatch