2021 Draft Comparisons

Chops013

On 11/20/2020 at 11:49 PM, diamondbull424 said:

Pat Friermuth = Mark Andrews and/or young Jason Witten

He's way more agile and a threat after the catch than Witten. 

While I'm not suggesting he'll ever reach the heights of Gronk (that'd be crazy to say that) he's in a similar mold as to the way he plays.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

He's way more agile and a threat after the catch than Witten. 

While I'm not suggesting he'll ever reach the heights of Gronk (that'd be crazy to say that) he's in a similar mold as to the way he plays.

Or Witten. lets not downplay wittens career 

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

Freiermuth

"Freiermuth reminds me of Hunter Henry coming out of Arkansas. Both guys were good athletes, but they weren't ultra-twitched up and explosive. Henry was better as a run blocker, but they share similar route-running savvy and football instincts. They have strong, reliable hands and they are outstanding options on third down and in the red zone. Henry has emerged as one of the premier TEs in the AFC. He received the franchise tag from the Chargers this offseason and is due to collect a big payday next offseason. Freiermuth has some work to do to get to that level, but it is attainable." (Jeremiah) 

Edited by Hunter2_1

5 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Or Witten. lets not downplay wittens career 

Nah. Ertz is a Witten type, just really good at getting open all the time, Witten probably the best of all time at that at his position. Friermuth can do way more after the catch and can be a damn bruiser, he's a threat to run over people more with the ball in his hands and has more athletic ability than Witten.

Comparisons for:

Christian Darrisaw?
Jalen Mayfield?

I haven't watched Darrisaw, but Mayfield kind of reminds me of Ramczyk. I think he's a stud RT prospect who could potentially play LT ala Tyron Smith.

Edited by Jeezla

On 1/6/2021 at 2:26 PM, Jeezla said:

Comparisons for:

Christian Darrisaw?
Jalen Mayfield?

I haven't watched Darrisaw, but Mayfield kind of reminds me of Ramczyk. I think he's a stud RT prospect who could potentially play LT ala Tyron Smith.

Darrisaw - Rodger Saffold

Mayfield - Andrus Peat