SNF BAL @ NE

Sad People

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Ravens haven't been ready and wont be ready. Teams are not scared of their offense anymore. Greg Roman hasn't made any adjustments. 

Reminds me of when Roman coached Kaepernick. After his first full season as starter in 2013, team heavily adjusted in 2014 and Kaep was never the same player.

Obviously Lamar is a much better QB than Kaep ever was, but he's still not that great of a passer and can't take over games purely passing. That's one of the reasons I like Murray so much, he's actually an incredible passer coming straight out of college. Murray's legs make him really special, but he can beat you just passing all game as well.

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

playing down to the level of our opponent.

also, choking.

If I wasn’t lazy I’d make a “I am the captain now” meme but make it Baltimore telling the Steelers that they are now the hyper talented projected division leaders who play down to bads and choke the season away.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Ravens better tighten up if they lose this game. That playoff field is getting crowded with a bunch of 6-3 teams.

If the ravens lose tonight and against the titans next week, and the Steelers beat the Jaguars next week, the thanksgiving game would give Pittsburgh the division with a win.