From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I don't know if it's been reported but the guy said 

"Dewayne Carter from Duke was in visiting Titans today. Big dude! Titans are high on him. "

As one of the few Duke football fans around, I love me some DeWayne Carter. Was the leader of the Duke defense the past few years (3x Captain, nickname Mr. Duke). Should provide scheme versatility on our DL. If we could grab him in the mid rounds, I believe it’d be a homerun. I think he’d be a quality rotation piece early on with potential to outperform his draft position down the line. Grab him and a guy like Darius Robinson in the 2nd and all of a sudden I’m feeling a bit better about our front 7.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Guy:

Heading in building. Got some buzz for you later. 

Biggest. The public is higher on Alt than the building. Still think he is OT1. But not a slam dunk pick. 

legit texted some buddies the other day saying I have a feeling we don't LOVE alt like that

am i the guy?!?!?

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Guy:

Heading in building. Got some buzz for you later. 

Biggest. The public is higher on Alt than the building. Still think he is OT1. But not a slam dunk pick. 

If true, it kind of makes me happy, for some reason. 

21 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Disgusting. Take a damn receiver at that point. 

I just don't want to take a RT at 7. I know both tackles are important and everything but at 7 give me a true LT or give me a playmaker at WR. And I'm just so sick of drafting someone and then hoping they can play another position they didn't play in college and hoping for the best.

Edited by Justin615$
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

I just don't want to take a RT at 7. I know both tackles are important and everything but at 7 give me a true LT or give me a playmaker at WR. And I'm just so sick of drafting someone and then hoping they can play another position they didn't play in college and hoping for the best.

I am preparing myself for Brock damn Bowers.  That way I won't be as disappointed if it's some dumb stuff that's only a little dumb (I think taking Nabers or Odunze over Alt is a little dumb).

The Guy Continued:

Still a lot of buzz Alt gets selected before our pick. 
Teams calling about trade up: Oakland, Denver and Vikings. Depending on which QB is there. 
They truly feel there are OL starters that can be found throughout the draft. 
Talked to a scout that has a strong voice and LOVES Odunze.
Defensive line was stressed as a scouting point. 
They feel confident in the strength of the OL in the draft and ability to significantly improve their OL room. 
Pennix stuff doesn't feel real, but with QB's you never know. 
Intel say the Patriots aren't settled on QB. Truly new era up there. 
Could definitely picture a scenario of 1. Williams 2. Daniels 3.  Alt 4. Maye 5. Harrison Jr. 6. Nabors 
Then would anyone trade up for McCarthy?
Don't want to go lower than 13.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

The Guy Continued:

Still a lot of buzz Alt gets selected before our pick. 
Teams calling about trade up: Oakland, Denver and Vikings. Depending on which QB is there. 
They truly feel there are OL starters that can be found throughout the draft. 
Talked to a scout that has a strong voice and LOVES Odunze.
Defensive line was stressed as a scouting point. 
They feel confident in the strength of the OL in the draft and ability to significantly improve their OL room. 
Pennix stuff doesn't feel real, but with QB's you never know. 
Intel say the Patriots aren't settled on QB. Truly new era up there. 
Could definitely picture a scenario of 1. Williams 2. Daniels 3.  Alt 4. Maye 5. Harrison Jr. 6. Nabors 
Then would anyone trade up for McCarthy?
Don't want to go lower than 13.

And now Twitter going crazy saying OTs going early and people trying to trade up after u post this lol we must protect the guy at all costs

i mean, if they think they can find starting IOL throughout the draft i agree. but i don’t know what they’re seeing with this tackle class that is obviously extremely top-heavy. maybe they can snag a christian jones, blake fisher type player a little later but that’s kind of about it.

• Like 1