Week #12 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

John Fox 

Don’t blame John Fox for a garbage choice drafting The Biscuit over Mahomes and Deshaun Watson because of a “higher floor” (aka less melanin).

That franchise made their moronic bed now they need to lie in it

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy

2 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Yea, right back at ya.

I mean, every post you make about the Patriots is crying about them in one way or another. And it's been like that on this forum for years. You'd think you'd be able to get over it someday, but I guess not.

Edited by childofpudding

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Can’t wait for Antoine Winfield to steal DROTY from Chinn because Winfield has the name and works in farting distance of Brady.

Eh I think Derrick Brown has been the best rookie on this team.  Both have been great though.

Chinn is gonna be a monster in a couple of years.  Great athlete, great size, great range, great tackler.  Just gotta get more consistent in coverage.  He can get baited by some of the higher-end QBs.

• Like 1

Just now, childofpudding said:

I mean, every post you make about the Patriots is crying about them in one way or another. You'd think you'd be able to get over it someday, but I guess not. That's impressive in a way, congrats.

Tom should have taken Ernie with him to Tampa instead of Gronk.

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Don’t blame John Fox for a garbage choice drafting The Biscuit over Mahomes and Deshaun Watson because of a “higher floor” (aka less melanin)

Nobody was talking about Trubisky or Mahomes or Watson?