Week #12 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I know what you mean, but if there is a player there you want at 10 and you are sitting at #16, it doesn't help much - especially when this win today will be forgotten forever in about 2-3 days.

I get how it feels. But as a Jaguars fan, I've seen it first hand.

When you're talking after that obvious top/elite tier of guys weren't getting to regardlesa, it's way more about scouting/getting lucky than picking higher imo.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I get how it feels. But as a Jaguars fan, I've seen it first hand.

When you're talking after that obvious top/elite tier you guys weren't getting to, it's way more about scouting/getting lucky than picking higher imo.

I guess that does make sense.  It's just annoying when we won 3 division games in a row and when it finally started looking like they might actually be able to create some momentum and get into the playoffs, they come out and lay an egg at home against the Cowboys who were starting their second string quarterback.  Now we have to go out there and beat Carolina when there is nothing to gain. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yeah, on 1st and 2nd down it looks like they are running Wildcat with Lindsay calling plays and then on 3rd down passing situations they bring in the practice squad WR Hinton.

That’s super unfair. They shoulda delayed the game