Week #12 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

So, as I said, confirmation bias.

That would imply that people had the bias beforehand as opposed to the idea that it is simply true. Probably just semantics, but imo, I never thought Mahomes got away with a lot of 'should have been' picks. He seems to have this season, though. 

Hot take time: I don’t think Bruce Arians is a very good coach. You get a guy who’s thrived off of a short passing game in recent years, who has lost something off his fastball, have a truncated off season, and somehow come to the conclusion that the best way to win is “grip it and rip it.”  If you knew you were set on square hole, why sign a round peg?

2 hours ago, El Ramster said:

What’s your record son. Lol. 

Against you? 2-0. 

Niners have beaten you 8 of the last 11 times we have played 

Eight of eleven 

We beat you twice with chip Kelly and Colin Kaepernick and those were the only two games we won all season lmao 

• Like 1

My hot take. The Panthers were better off rolling the dice with Cam Newton than signing TB. Bridgewater is a stat padding phantom QB that crumbles with the game on the line. Honestly the worst clutch I’ve seen in a QB in a long time.

PJ Walker should be starting the rest of the year. Carolina wasted 60 million for a slightly better version than Kyle Allen, and honestly Kyle might be better than he is.

Edited by RabidPanther89

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Against you? 2-0. 

Niners have beaten you 8 of the last 11 times we have played 

Eight of eleven 

We beat you twice with chip Kelly and Colin Kaepernick and those were the only two games we won all season lmao 

Nice. You’re to us what we are to Seattle. Still SF garbage lolz.. Take your 2 wins peasant. 

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Top 5 draft pick. Playoffs....

Were undecided what we wanna do just yet. 

Keep losing, have the number 2 or 3 pick, trade it to us for a king's ransom (which will include circa 15th first round pick)...you get: to keep Dak, to have a lot of draft capital to address the defense. We get: a QBOTF hopefully.

Works for both?

• Like 1