Week #12 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

The technical term would be confirmation bias.

Not a surprise that you replied. You're always defensive of anything Mahomes is criticized for. Try some objectivity, it might do you some good.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

If KC plays at 75% or above during the playoffs, I gotta think they are the heavy favorites to win it all.

They are CLEARLY the favorites. But the AFC is loaded, and they aren't even in position to get a bye. So even their +300 SB odds seems overweight.

Just now, Tex said:
4 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

The technical term would be confirmation bias.

Not a surprise that you replied. You're always defensive of anything Mahomes is criticized for. Try some objectivity, it might do you some good.

Ironically enough, this is also an example of confirmation bias.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tex said:

Thought I remembered the Oilers logo, took a gander at your posting and it's literally all negative KC posts. Try some objectivity, it might do you some good.

✌️

2 minutes ago, Tex said:

Objectivity when it comes to your QB is overrated. At least thats what my friend says.... 

😮

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Ironically enough, this is also an example of confirmation bias.

I just lightly skimmed, but Mahomes has been kinda lucky in the INT department. And I am a Mahomes fan, so it cant be confirmation bias coming from me.