Malfatron

winner  

23 members have voted

1. 1. winner

• seahawks
    • eagles
    • tie

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I honestly do not know why Rivera had to go through both Haskins and Allen before making the obvious choice in Alex Smith from the get-go.

Smith obviously had to get healthy but once they decided Haskins wasn’t the guy it was an easy decision.

Just now, MD4L said:

I’ve calmed this for a while, but it’s good to see the door open for Washington amid everyone in the NFC East struggling.

Honestly, it helps the niners as well. Eagles, cowboys, giants kindly aren't taking qb (dak dependent). Winning the division pushes Washington to like 19 or whatever and likely behind the niners lol

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Seattle’s offense has had: two failed 4th downs, two timeouts blown on 3rd downs, primarily made everyone ineffective sans DK Metcalf on offense, and decided to go for it on 4th instead of kicking it.

Defense been playing borderline great the whole game and this is the offense they get stuck with

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Smith obviously had to get healthy but once they decided Haskins wasn’t the guy it was an easy decision.

From what I understand, Smith was healthy enough by season start.

I guess i'm less surprised about Haskins getting the nod since he was a 1st round pick than I am that Riverboat decided to start Kyle freaking Allen over him, but whatever.