Week 13 GDT: Raiders (6-5) @ Jets (0-11)

Jerry

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

This team played like absolute garbage and got away with it. I'm on to the next game. We need trent brown back and everyone needs to be better.

The Oline played terrible, we had zero run game and our D is bottom 5 in the NFL and there are people on here thinking we're a playoff team.  LOL

Cowher, Boomer, and whole crew thinks Jets lost on purpose. One deep safety with 13 seconds left makes no sense what so ever. 

I mean, I’ll absolutely take it, but we were probably gifted this win. I’ve never seen anyone play Cover 1 in a Hail Marry situation ever. Ever. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Cowher, Boomer, and whole crew thinks Jets lost on purpose. One deep safety with 13 seconds left makes no sense what so ever. 

I mean, I’ll absolutely take it, but we were probably gifted this win. I’ve never seen anyone play Cover 1 in a Hail Marry situation ever. Ever. 

Carr with 381 and 4td's today and the main reason why we won this game.  I can't wait for you to spew some trash about how he played horribly LOL

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Carr didn't play bad though. He made some off platform throws that I didn't like, but he had a rush TD and was forced to do way too much in a muddled pocket today.

Not sure I agree with you here. I think he made some decent throws and was a n receipt of some poor pass D and Waller going off. Some of his throws were odd to say the least. Not saying he was dreadful, but got lucky with some of the poor discipline of the Jets keeping drives alive and then ultimately on the last play.