Week #13 Sunday Night Football: Chiefs Vs Broncos

HolmesPriest

Who Wins?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Chiefs
    • Broncos

Just now, Jakuvious said:

For everyone freaking about how quickly they punted, the punted the ball with 9 seconds left on the play clock.

It only felt fast because of how quickly they cut to it, because they spent about 20 seconds showing the replay as it started to dawn on the broadcast that it never hit the ground.

So you're saying it's the stadium jumbotron guys fault for not showing the replay quick enough

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

For everyone freaking about how quickly they punted, the punted the ball with 9 seconds left on the play clock.

It only felt fast because of how quickly they cut to it, because they spent about 20 seconds showing the replay as it started to dawn on the broadcast that it never hit the ground.

Just now, dante9876 said:

I feel like it was still 15 -20+ secs left on play clock. I could be wrong though. Its really not a huge deal. I think you wait 5 more secs booth calls down and you got a td. 

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

So you're saying it's the stadium jumbotron guys fault for not showing the replay quick enough

Technically it would still be the refs fault, calling it incomplete despite never seeing the pass touch the ground. Second would be whoever we have making calls to Reid on challenges.