Week 13 Post game: We ended Wentz's career

Norm

28 minutes ago, Norm said:

I really don't have **** to say here

Weren't really ready for Hurts but made Carson look like a complete joke. Hurts is always gonna throw ya one, it's just a matter of time. 

ST sucked.

Tavon needs to be up next week too.

Few drops but still overall the offense was fine minus those couple late annoying *** key drives.

Secondary seemed pretty good. Gary and Preston. 

Overall pretty happy with that thing, even though it felt a little worrisome for a bit there. 

What do the people a lot smarter than me think?

Rodgers played an excellent game....

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

oh, I gotcha.

Ervin keeps getting hurt!  I like Ervin.

Yeah me too, I didn't see what happened but it was an ankle so probably not good news. Tavon theoretically should be able to slide into that role pretty easily though. 

2 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Rodgers played an excellent game....

Absolutely, I didn't mean to leave that out. Just one of those years where outside of a game or two, it has just gone without saying. I kinda left the big 3 out just because it was what I figured we all knew

Edited by Norm

I am done with JK Scott.  If he kicks the ball further than 40 yards, it is a line drive and returned for a TD. It has been a factor in two near losses.  The defense gets a lot of flack, and much of it deserved, but the STs are just as bad, probably worse.  JK is the rotten cherry on the top of the turd sundae.

It is cool to see Rodgers get to 400 TDs.  For the majority of the game the offense was very good.  We did have some untimely 3 and outs.  I still don't like so many WR screens, and getting Jamaal Williams going east-west is not to our benefit.  Actually, a lot of our outside runs haven't been great.  

The defense also was pretty good for the majority of the game.  They had a lot of sacks, and an INT to seal it.  They gave up some plays but that is to be expected over the course of the game.  The Eagles had the ball for most of the first quarter, and they only gave up 3 points.  And they held them to no points until the 4th quarter.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I am done with JK Scott.  If he kicks the ball further than 40 yards, it is a line drive and returned for a TD. It has been a factor in two near losses.  The defense gets a lot of flack, and much of it deserved, but the STs are just as bad, probably worse.  JK is the rotten cherry on the top of the turd sundae.

It is cool to see Rodgers get to 400 TDs.  For the majority of the game the offense was very good.  We did have some untimely 3 and outs.  I still don't like so many WR screens, and getting Jamaal Williams going east-west is not to our benefit.  Actually, a lot of our outside runs haven't been great.  

The defense also was pretty good for the majority of the game.  They had a lot of sacks, and an INT to seal it.  They gave up some plays but that is to be expected over the course of the game.  The Eagles had the ball for most of the first quarter, and they only gave up 3 points.  And they held them to no points until the 4th quarter.  

Scott is hurt. That kind of drop off doesn't happen overnight with a Punter. He needs to go down for a few weeks and somebody else brought in. That's on Gute/Mennenga/Engel