Week 13 Post game: We ended Wentz's career

Norm

11 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

I really want to like MVS as a player, but he's got to stop with the bad drops.  This has been a decent year for him, but it could/should have been a great year without the drops.  Going to need him to catch the ball in the playoffs.

As frustrating as MVS can be, Adams can be equally amazing.  Some great catches today.  I guess I can't call out Rodgers for force feeding Adams when he keeps delivering.

Jenkins was such a great pick.  Makes me laugh now to think of how annoyed I was when the pick was made because I had never heard of him.

BBT has arrived at TE.  The position is no longer a weakness.

I had no idea Bak could sprint like that

Jones is getting paid

Another player who could be turning out to be pretty darn good but was panned by fans at the time is R. Gary.

11 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Nice to get a little payback on the Eagles today.  Blows me away how far Wentz has slid in his career in a relatively short period of time.

Rodgers, Adams, Jones, and Alexander are gold - pure money!

Scott, hurt or not, is a liability, as are our special teams.

Sullivan needs to work on open field tackling.

Love seeing Pettine sending four and five after Wentz and getting it done.

Jamaal Williams flashed.  Oline solid per usual.

Jim Schwartz can eat a bag of Richards.

So are Bak and Jenkins.   🙂

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

I really want to like MVS as a player, but he's got to stop with the bad drops.  This has been a decent year for him, but it could/should have been a great year without the drops.  Going to need him to catch the ball in the playoffs.

As frustrating as MVS can be, Adams can be equally amazing.  Some great catches today.  I guess I can't call out Rodgers for force feeding Adams when he keeps delivering.

Jenkins was such a great pick.  Makes me laugh now to think of how annoyed I was when the pick was made because I had never heard of him.

I watched a good deal of Dalton Risner last night, who was a draft crush around here. Pretty glad we got Jenkins over him.

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I watched a good deal of Dalton Risner last night, who was a draft crush around here. Pretty glad we got Jenkins over him.

Jenkins clearly is a "win" for the talent evaluation and player procurement process. He's a gamer who can (apparently seamlessly) move from position to position. He's a foundational piece to our OL that hopefully we can hang on to come 2nd contract time.

53 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Did anyone hear what the injury was for Raven?

Shoulder.

How many injuries did we have total? 

Sternberger - concussion

EQ - concussion?

Greene - shoulder

Gary - ankle (came back)

Winn - tricep

Ervin - ankle

Am I missing anyone? 

15 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Bar’s got some wheels!

At the 12 second mark you can even see Rodgers running with the group looking for a block.  Of course he couldn't keep up with the big cheetah 69 but our entire team wanted to block someone.  

Also Bakh reminded me of this:

Edited by KFP7

Rodgers to look as sharp and comfortable as he has since 2014, it's nice to see, even if physically I think he's come just a half-tick down. Thank god Adams is healthy though, because the weapons get baaaad after that. Also thank god Lazard is back. He ain't great but at least he's a fairly reliable pair of hands Aaron can go to. If it was just ESB and MVS after Adams...oof, I'd rather not think about it. Decent matchup we can find is predicated on Adams being out there and Ds keying on him.

I still don't trust our defense in nut-cutting time, but there are certainly times they make some nice plays. Alexander is gonna have to get paaaaid here in a couple years. Luckily we have the 5th round option for him.