McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

@Beavis and @mission27 disappeared quickly.  Beavis completely stopped posting and mission came back after he died, unaware that he died.  The collectively share LVP honors with @JoshstraDaymus.

I would say LVP is host for killing me off for not posting on a god damn Saturday. Some of us have to devote at least a couple nights a week to drinking and getting laid buddy 

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

@TheKillerNacho got offed Day 1, so there isn't that much to say about him.  I think he put less effort in fighting the lynch because he was vanilla, and knew it wasn't a big loss.

@squire12 is similar.  Getting killed Night 1 makes it hard to have a good game.

Props to Nacho for taking a D1 vote elimination as vanilla town.  That is a good way to play if there are few scum reads to push.  

50 minutes ago, Daniel said:

For the record, that was a great plan you and Pickle hatched to fake results knowing you could push and then clear each other when it came out you were lying.  And swoosh did a great job staying consistent when he flipped, so you were in a tough spot in the late game.

i give @Pickle Rick all the credit for that idea. I helped with the targets, but it was pickles bold idea

25 minutes ago, mission27 said:

I would say LVP is host for killing me off for not posting on a god damn Saturday. Some of us have to devote at least a couple nights a week to drinking and getting laid buddy 

It's not a life judgment.  It was in the rules, yall got reminders on Day 1, and three town deaths probably doomed the town.  With those additional players, especially Josh, town would have had a few more chances to find swoosh.

I can't think of a more apt set of LVPs.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

MWil23 had some highs, like being suspicious of swoosh after his conversion, but he had some lows too.  He blocked the cop from investigating rack Night 1, and turned everyone against him later.  He's definitely had better games.

Fair enough :) 

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

@rackcs was probably very frustrated for most of the game.  That said, he was lying about his WC, so their suspicion was somewhat warranted.  Still, he tried to help the town until he met his WC, at which point it looked like he stopped trying, since all he had to do was survive.  I expected a lot more early roleclaiming and character claiming, which is what his role was supposed to be for, but town kept most of them on the down low.  Solid game, earned the win staying alive.

I was lying about my WC but I even said to you in my PM that once I killed those guys off I was going to be playing completely for town. I was still trying, but just nobody suspected swoosh. I was very convinced by malf's argument on tugboat and had my sensor result and the survived lynch which pushed me towards mwil. I just was as wrong as everybody else lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you did block shady n2

you would have been mvp if we lynched santa instead of you imo

23 minutes ago, swoosh said:

pssh, I don't remember mwil on bcb. 

200.gif

Pushing him hard early and then not voting him ended up being a mistake and looked scummy unfortunately :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

hard to fault @MWil23 for roleblocking Orca N1... a player that would hit him if given the chance  

as much as we like to keep prior games from clouding our decisions, those past events do come back around.

Yeah, exactly why I made that decision. It’s happened the last 3 games, so I can relate to some of our previous conversations. Come to think of it, I think I started killing you as scum when I was with BCB the first time 🤔 

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah, exactly why I made that decision. It’s happened the last 3 games, so I can relate to some of our previous conversations. Come to think of it, I think I started killing you as scum when I was with BCB the first time 🤔 

might have to figure out a way to live a few more days.....

seems to be that not posting is a fairly easy way to live a bit longer.