Who are the top 10 QB’s?

bigbadbuff

Tiers (The players within the tiers aren't really in order btw)

~Super Duper Amazing  Fantastic Players 

Mahomes

Rodgers

~Proven Top Tier QBs

Wilson 

Watson

~Has shown the ability to be elite, but I want to see a bit more before I fully crown them

Allen

Murray

Jackson

~Franchise QBs or future Franchise QBs that could jump up to the above tiers (for the younger QBs)

Herbert

Tannehill 

Prescott

Mayfield

~Aging Veterans that are no longer elite, but are still dangerous

Brady

Brees

I might be missing a few guys, but I can't really think of anything right now. 

• Like 2

On 12/24/2020 at 3:19 PM, DannyB said:

I mean the only thing holding him back for me is that I need to see consistency. If the stretches of Good Josh Allen that we've see a couple times this year are what he can be on a more consistent basis...whoooo boy

I mean he would be Patrick Mahomes if that were the case. lol. Consistency is key.

6 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Herbert is pretty powerful dude I think you’re underestimating him 

Love what I see from Herbert so far. That's not the point. Gotta see more than a year of him, and how he performs when DC's have a year of tape on him. And that goes for literally every QB. This forum is always quick to crowning players, wayyyy too quick.

15 hours ago, biggie. said:

For this season only:

01. Aaron Rodgers

02. Patrick Mahomes

03. Ryan Tannehill

04. Josh Allen

05. Russell Wilson

06. Tom Brady

07. Lamar Jackson

08. Deshaun Watson

09. Kyler Murray

10. Justin Herbert

Honorable Mention: Ryan Fitzpatrick

For this season only it’s probably:

1. Aaron Rodgers

2. Patrick Mahomes

3. Deshaun Watson

4. Ryan Tannehil

5. Josh Allen

6. Tom Brady (massively slept on)

7. Russell Wilson

8. Kyler Murray

9. Kirk Cousins (also slept on)

10. Justin Herbert

HM: Baker Mayfield

The idea that you'd rather have Baker Mayfield, or for that matter Ryan Tannehill or Josh Allen, as your starting QB right now over Tom Brady is laughable to me.

2019 is irrelevant. Guy was playing with the worst offensive supporting cast in the league. Look what happened to that team when he left even with Bill. 

You take 2019 out of the mix and he's been Tom Brady (i.e. GOAT) consistently for 20 years. Including this season. Yes he has a lot of weapons now but there's been a lot of injuries and guys coming in and out of that rotation or taking time to get up to speed, like Gronk and AB. There were games he was basically just throwing to Scotty Miller. You've seen the last few weeks what that offense looks like at full strength. He's also playing for a coaching staff with legit mental disabilities left and right. And yet he's going to get close to or hit 40 touchdowns, 100+ passer rating, and end up as PFF's third ranked QB this year behind Rodgers and Mahomes. 

You ask all the playoff head coaches who they'd rather have under center for the next month, Baker Mayfield or Tom Brady, you're going to get a pretty unanimous answer tbh.

• Like 1