What Christmas Present You Want For Your Team?

stl4life07

Grant Delpit and Greedy Williams among others actually being healthy and not missing this entire season. Browns secondary could really use them right now.

Grant Delpit/Ronnie Harrison/Denzel Ward/Greedy Williams is a helluva lot better than Karl Joseph/Andrew Sendejol/Denzel Ward/Terrance Mitchell

Edited by AkronsWitness

It's too easy to say Super Bowl win; honestly I'd ask for a big win over the Steelers tomorrow (Steelers almost ALWAYS beat the Colts) and make a deep playoff run before running into the Chiefs and at least putting up a hell of a fight and not embarrassing ourselves (so, not giving up a 24 point lead etc). Winning would be great, of course; I'd love to see Rivers reaching the Super Bowl. 

Well, we had a shot in our 6 game losing streak to tank the rest of the season and get a top 10 draft pick that could set us up for the future and fire our dead weight (Nagy/Pace/Philips) but the bears ****ed that up by ensuring they end up 8-8 which has been the story of Chicago pretty much my whole life. George Halas must’ve been cursed by a Turkish gypsy for something shady in the 1940s or something.

So my Christmas present would have to be winning today vs Jax and next week vs GB so we make the playoffs and see how we fare. If we get top level defensive play and Tru can keep this roll out PA dink and dunk offense going we could very well win a game. So yeah, making playoffs would be neat, but I would like to make the playoffs and still have the three headed turkey fired at the end of the season. 

A total wet dream though would be a Bears Chiefs SB. And The Truth just balling out and smashing the Chiefs into the ground while holding up 2 fingers to show off his draft position to Mahomes. The Truth develops a nasty ego and coke problem, gets a maxed out contract with Chicago that forces them to restructure the contracts of everyone on the roster, makes Foles an orphan, and then Truth has three consecutive 2800 yard 14 td 19 int seasons before the bears fold their football team and relocate to Montreal