Malfatron

will it be a xmas miracle?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. what happens

• A Xmas miracle! A tie!
    • Capt Kirk > Pick-ard: vikings win
    • Lil Breezy > Cuz: Saints win

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

This. This is precisely my concern and why I hate that particular matchup so bad. Washington probably doesn't have the offense to take advantage of it...but if you catch Goff on the right day, he can beat a good offense. Has to be the right day, of course, but you know what I mean. I do agree though...I Think the Rams are probably the team everyone wants to avoid. 

Yeh, ultimately it's been the achilles heel of this Saints team both last year and this year. Particularly with Drees fading arm.

They are missing key pieces on each side, but at this point in the year every team is. The variability of Goff is the huge issue I guess both for Rams fans and every other NFC contender. I'm chalking the defence's play against the Jets as a one off.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i agree.

its the team i dont want the gbp to play first outta all of them.

they may not even be the best team. i just hate that matchup

I trust your offence and Rodgers to put up at least 24 on that defence though even if not the greatest matchup.

I haven't watched many Green Bay games this year, how good is the defence? I know stopping the run has been a major issue.

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Would of been a crap move to force a Kamara TD and pad stats, instead of taking whatever play Payton thinks works for the TD. Looks like he made the right call. 

That's hardly forcing it going with your best player in that situation.

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Just because Kamara scored 5 TD’s does not mean he was guaranteed to score a 6th by any stretch of the imagination. Payton called what he thought was his highest percentage chance, and not being terribly predictable. 

Nah disagree, just because it worked doesn't mean it was the highest percentage play in that situation. Hill fumbles all the time. Kamara is the safer bet