Raiders v. Dolphins GDT.

Totty

2 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

My condolences then.... roll eyes. 
An adult crying about a expensive kids toy..... drunk Prolly off some faggy micro beer that he talks excessively about.... that he can’t even handle drinking

he should just smash his stupid ps5 and grow up.   I never understood grown men who play video games excessively.....  its a child’s toy.....

Real men get a job/work some over time then come home and fix something around the house and get laid.....  

children stay home And play video Games in their mothers basement with no cares in the world 

The system is for his kids but ok man seems temps are running at a high right now lol

3 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

If nothing else this was an entertaining game to watch.  There were a few situations that you do not normally see.  The people I really feel sorry for are those that put money on the Raiders winning more than 7.5 games.  I would have broke my TV already.

Yeah I had the total under for the game at this point I get what I deserve once Fitzmagic came in.. 

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

Time to fire Gruden. Carr shouldn't have started as Mariota mobility probably gets us another TD. Coward ball Gruden should fired PG way earlier. All of all GRUDEN needs to go

I agree about Guenther but I am not going to take anything away from Carr with this game.  He missed some plays but he still had a good game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Very valid point as well. Odd call with the players you have

How do you do into the game with Dallin Leavitt starting?  And the only S on the roster besides Abram?

This loss falls on every single layer of the organization.....

Mark Davis- for being a gruden fan boy and not holding him to any standards and responsibilities.  Gruden’s not critical of his mistakes IMO and his ego has blinded him..... and mark lets it Happen.

Mayock- besides a horrible ‘20 (and ‘19) FA and several very poor decisions in the ‘20 draft that have lead to A very poor defense..... his decision to not Pickup a real S the last few weeks and play guys like Leavitt.... or force Johnson into that role randomly.

Marinelli-  horrible Play call.... what was he thinking?  The guy is old And a retread..... the Buckner had the dL playing much better. This is what we get for letting gruden go back in time And hire coaches he worked With over a decade ago.  You get out of touch retreads!

the players-   The last 2 defensive drives were pathetic

5 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Time to fire Gruden. Carr shouldn't have started as Mariota mobility probably gets us another TD. Coward ball Gruden should fired PG way earlier. All of all GRUDEN needs to go

Maybe. But does he hit Agholor for the TD?

Carr shouldn't even be mentioned. Every game he gives us a chance to win. A chance that the defense and coach are more than happy to piss away.

• Like 3

Just now, drfrey13 said:

I agree about Guenther but I am not going to take anything away from Carr with this game.  He missed some plays but he still had a good game.

How can anyone knock the decision to play carr?  Carr was incredibly clutch in the 4th and put us in position to win.  Mariota played good then threw A game Losing INT.  He’s the guy who excites you but then always falls short 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Yeah I had the total under for the game at this point I get what I deserve once Fitzmagic came in.. 

I loved that Fitz came in and played the way he did.  If we were going to get beat by any QB in a game like tonight I am happy it was him.  I have been pulling for this guy for years.  I think he got screwed this year with getting pulled but he is a true team player.  Watching him and Tua on the sidelines makes me like him even more.  I will probably pull for the Bills and Miami this year in the AFC.

11 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

You'd do anything for Lamar to be your QB. 😂

Lamar is such a fraud and the moment he loses a step he is a backup QB at best.  He's clearly low IQ, one read, inaccurate QB who can't read a D if his life depended on it.  The guy is such a joke. I assure you he will never win a SB as your starter....  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

How can anyone knock the decision to play carr?  Carr was incredibly clutch in the 4th and put us in position to win.  Mariota played good then threw A game Losing INT.  He’s the guy who excites you but then always falls short 

We definitely could have used Mariota's mobility in packages today. We also could have used targets to ruggs, moreau, and jacobs in critical situations instead of booker. See what I'm getting at 😪

10 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

The system is for his kids but ok man seems temps are running at a high right now lol

That’s just what he tells his wife so she’ll loosen his purse strings.....

his poor kids prolly **** in the basement next to Him on the sofa for Hours at a time quietly waiting their turn to play..... but it never comes.  

5 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

We kicked 4 FGs below 40 yards. Carr had his moments but left too many points on the board

Too many Redzone failures from Carr in which a more mobile QB scores in. We should of won this game 10+ points

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

We definitely could have used Mariota's mobility in packages today. We also could have used targets to ruggs, moreau, and jacobs in critical situations instead of booker. See what I'm getting at 😪

Playing Witten over him is just a God awful abomination. 

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

One thing that is driving me crazy this year is Carr underthrowing Ruggs on a consistent basis.  You are always faster when you are chasing something and that is why Ruggs seems to not get as much separation as expected on deep throws.  Put the ball out in front of him and let him chase it.  There is no reason for a back shoulder throw with someone that fast.