Raiders v. Dolphins GDT.

Totty

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

In all seriousness though, I’m ok with another Gruden season, I predicted 7-9 this year anyways. But 2021 is the make or break year. Anything short of a PLAYOFF BERTH and I will call for Grudens firing all off season. 

Gruden and Mayock needed to fire Paul by week 5/6. 

don't care about records defense hurt us every single game. defense looked out of position all the time and lost. even tonight 90% of game they at least looked like they knew what they were doing and flying to ball.

5 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

TD you go up 5 or 7 with a successful 2 pt conversion. Make them go the distance to beat you.

That's not hindsight. It's just poor coaching.

I’d rather force them to go 50 or so yards in 15 seconds than 75 yards in a minute. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

I was upset about the loss until the Ravens came in here. Now I feel much better with the miserable company.

Seriously.... who invited those guys?  
acting all pissy one second the next their internet tough guys.....

At the end of the day out season Was over before today and maybe We can move up a little in the draft if there’s some major upsets in The remaining games..... and we screwed Baltimore over in the process.

• Like 1

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

Seriously.... who invited those guys?  
acting all pissy one second the next their internet tough guys.....

At the end of the day out season Was over before today and maybe We can move up a little in the draft if there’s some major upsets in The remaining games..... and we screwed Baltimore over in the process.

Actually guy is having a bad day which is understandable his expensive Ps5 isn’t working well this may have torpedoed their playoff chances he might be a little tipsy too lol

21 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Actually guy is having a bad day which is understandable his expensive Ps5 isn’t working well this may have torpedoed their playoff chances he might be a little tipsy too lol

***redacted

Edited by MrOaktown_56
let's keep it to football