Week 16 GDT

Blackstar12

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

They should still win. How competitive Cincy has been is a surprise.

Oh, absolutely they should.  But people underestimated how bad the Texans D has been this season.  If this was Finley as opposed to Brandon Allen, Houston would have had more points to overcome.

Just now, The LBC said:

Oh, absolutely they should.  But people underestimated how bad the Texans D has been this season.  If this was Finley as opposed to Brandon Allen, Houston would have had more points to overcome.

And as I type that Allen throws a go-ahead TD.

If Browns lose today. 

All that needs to happen is Titans beat Texans, and Browns lose to Steelers, and Browns are eliminated. 

I actually think the Dolphins clinch with a Browns loss here, but gotta do more combinations in the playoff machine.

Edit: Dolphins wouldn’t clinch. But they do have the tie breaker over Browns. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

If Browns lose today. 

All that needs to happen is Titans beat Texans, and Browns lose to Steelers, and Browns are eliminated. 

I actually think the Dolphins clinch with a Browns loss here, but gotta do more combinations in the playoff machine.

Edit: Dolphins wouldn’t clinch. But they do have the tie breaker over Browns. 

Steelers aren't beating anybody

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

If Browns lose today. 

If the Browns win next week, they’d need the Titans to lose tonight and next week, or the Colts, Dolphins, or Ravens to lose.

If the Browns lose next week, they’re done.