Week 16 GDT

Blackstar12

Just now, Forge said:

Then he stays as a backup, which he's already said he has no interest in. He's going to have to choose. 

He's not giving up any of that guaranteed money. With Hurts style of play/size he could get hurt or covid could knock him out for a Wentz redemption arc. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

He's not giving up any of that guaranteed money. With Hurts style of play/size he could get hurt or covid could knock him out for a Wentz redemption arc. 

Should do wonders for his already wonderful reputation. I don't blame him though. I'd be taking that 40 million, I'm not going to lie lol

I would love to see the Eagles vs Washington for the Division Title next week. Even as the SNF game would be fine. Alex Smith has to come back and be healthy/start though. If it's Haskins, no thanks, easy blowout for Philly.

I'd be fine with whatever team wins too. Alex Smith and Jalen Hurts are A+ character guys and easy to root for.

1 minute ago, FinSting said:

Helluva comeback by the Steelers today, how did the Colts choke that one away

Johnathan Taylor basically gave me the middle finger, but apparently Reich had my back and stopped giving him the ball

• Like 1