Week 16 GDT

Blackstar12

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm not here trying to tear down a rookie QB so the guy I prefer can stand on top of him.

I'm just going to defend when people do it to Lamar

You know he lives in the hater's heads rent free when someone can't just like a player, they have to like the player because he is "better" than Lamar. 

Like that's just sad, bro. I like Jalen Hurts and Lamar Jackson is irrelevant to that. Why are we so quick to want to compare a rookie in his 3rd start to the reigning MVP? seems emotional and fickle, at best. 

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy

Just now, lod01 said:

And we can see that Pederson is no head coach.

The statue outside the stadium would disagree with you.

How about giving him a year where he does not set the record for most O-line combos to start games?

He made it to the playoffs in 3 of 5 seasons and he won 4 playoff games and a Super Bowl.

He's 42-36-1 and 4-2

Belichick was 36-44 and 1-1 after 5 years for reference.

I have serious problems with some of what he does (3rd and short!!!) but some people worship Jim Caldwell for his 9-7 seasons.

The playoff offensive game plans were thought up by Doug, Frank, Flip, and Foles (not sure how much guys like Press Taylor and Wentz also helped)

• They have their own video on this that came out at the start of 2018
    • I liked the bit about how they suckered Harrison Smith in the NFCCG

Doug called all the plays in those playoffs except Philly Special (we all heard Foles call that one)

If he does not find a better O-line and some better offensive minds to assist him then he will probably get fired in a few years.

He does not deserve to be fired now.

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

The statue outside the stadium would disagree with you.

Eeewwww that argument is so lame, haha! I mean sure give him another year I don't care, but that argument is so dumb. So then Nick Foles is a franchise quarterback too, yes?