Brian Daboll is the real deal. Should be a HC Next year. Jags or Bolts best fits

brushmyhair

So @WizeGuy, @Trentwannabe, and @bigbadbuff how big of a concern is it that Daboll has to be on the sidelines as a HC versus what he’s doing now as OC in the booth? This was from last year but it seems being in the booth has carried its benefits over to this year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buffalorumblings.com/platform/amp/2020/1/17/21069730/buffalo-bills-2019-season-brian-daboll-moves-upstairs-offensive-coordinator-from-the-booth

29 minutes ago, Xenos said:

So @WizeGuy, @Trentwannabe, and @bigbadbuff how big of a concern is it that Daboll has to be on the sidelines as a HC versus what he’s doing now as OC in the booth? This was from last year but it seems being in the booth has carried its benefits over to this year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buffalorumblings.com/platform/amp/2020/1/17/21069730/buffalo-bills-2019-season-brian-daboll-moves-upstairs-offensive-coordinator-from-the-booth

I'll be interested to hear if Daboll plans to call his own plays. If he does, then he'll need a set of eyes he trust upstairs. If he doesn't, then his OC choice will be crucial.

I think he could call plays from the sideline. The move had more to do with helping Josh pre snap than anything I think. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brushmyhair said:

If Daboll doesn't get that Chargers job, then he should opt to remain in Buffalo till an appealing job opens

Which is how I see it going. He grew up in Western New York and him/Josh Allen are very close. 

If he did stay, I think the Bills offense would be as good (or better) next season and he'd have no problem picking a situation that he favors.