Week 17 Games

Leader

1 minute ago, ReadyToThump said:

Lol, set myself up for that. What games BESIDES the packer game.

SF over SEA is the only other one that matters. We clinch #1 seed if that happens regardless if we win or lose.

SF is moving up DVOA as well:

Overall (12) Offense (18) Defense (6)

There's a very decent chance SF pulls out a win over SEA

Just now, incognito_man said:

SF over SEA is the only other one that matters. We clinch #1 seed if that happens regardless if we win or lose.

Sucks that they lost Aiyuk and Trent Williams for this game though. They can't through one week without multiple injuries. 

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Rams vs Cards have any merit for us? 

I feel pretty confident facing any NFC team, except the Bucs. That beat down they gave us still puts a bad taste in my mouth. 

2 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

Rams vs Cards have any merit for us? 

I feel pretty confident facing any NFC team, except the Bucs. That beat down they gave us still puts a bad taste in my mouth. 

Assuming we win, if Arizona wins, they're in over Bears. If Arizona loses, Bears are in at 7 seed.

It doesn't really matter much for us IMO. If we LOSE and ARI wins, then the Rams are out of the playoffs and we'd host Chicago in the wild card round. If we LOSE and LAR win, we'd host the Rams in the wild card round. Both of those cases assuming SEA wins, otherwise we'd still have the #1 seed.

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

There really aren't any unless you fear losing to the Bears, which you shouldn't 😁

Was more so curious if it would effect any possible matchups for us in the playoffs. Not too worried about the Bears with Turdbisky at the helm. Fully expect a couple INTs from our guys.

13 hours ago, incognito_man said:

This is a 3-team parlay bet. How often are generic 3-team parlays won? (rarely) Now factor in these are all relatively evenly matched playoff teams and it because even more unlikely all 3 games go as expected.

Look no further than last week. 538's "most confident" games: (would have lost a 3-team guess if you picked the Browns)

Chiefs - 88%

Ravens - 84%

Bucs - 83%

Browns - 82%

Bears - 78%

The week before, "most confident" games: (would have lost a 3-team guess badly this week)

Rams - 91%

Ravens - 90%

Steelers - 87%

etc. etc.

It's REALLY not that easy to think 3 games in any given week will go "as expected"

Math is hard.