Week 17 Games

Leader

14 hours ago, mikebpackfan said:

Math is hard. 

Many years ago, after I had moved from one teaching position to another, a former student asked me why I had switched from second grade to first grade. With a sigh, I told him that I had found second grade math to be really hard. He nodded understandingly.

On 12/30/2020 at 12:57 PM, Sasquatch said:

A excited as I am about the playoffs, I'm a bit bummed that this is end of the regular season.  Where the hell did it go?

It was oddly fast. Probably because I didn't pay any attention until right before week 1. So my consumption was reduced a good 2 months, too.

11 minutes ago, WaitWhat said:

Kamara waiting on another COVID test, had tested positive on first one. He would miss this weeks game and possibly a wildcard game if he tests positive again.

Field Yates -   Major news: Saints RB Alvin Kamara has been placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.

Adam Schefter -    Saints’ RB Alvin Kamara tested positive again and will be placed on Reserve/COVID, per source. He’s out Sunday and now the question will be whether he reruns for the first playoff game.

8 hours ago, incognito_man said:

It was oddly fast. Probably because I didn't pay any attention until right before week 1. So my consumption was reduced a good 2 months, too.

Now that you mention it, I also didn’t really tune in until just before week 1.  Let’s hope for a lengthy playoff run to make up for lack of consumption at the front end!

• Like 1

Per ESPN

Saints lose additional running backs for Week 17

METAIRIE, La. -- Replacing Alvin Kamara will be even harder for the New Orleans Saints on Sunday after their running backs room was ruled out as a COVID-19 precaution, a source confirmed to ESPN.

The source said backups Latavius Murray and Dwayne Washington, fullback Michael Burton and running backs coach Joel Thomas have been ruled out against the Carolina Panthers because they were deemed close contacts to Kamara, who tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday, a source previously told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

None of the other running backs tested positive, according to the source, and they are expected back with the team next week. Kamara cannot return before next Sunday since he tested positive -- putting his status for New Orleans' playoff opener in jeopardy, unless the team can clinch a first-round bye.