BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I’ve never said anyones vote was “wrong”. Otherwise. I agree and I’ll move on

That part wasn't about you. Like I said, I think your frustration with that situation was fair.

Edited by rackcs

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Fine a show a movie a series and then assign the characters from that which best fit each owner

Oh, a BDL/Mafia list. Okay, I can probably do that in the next day or so. I need a master list of all owners/participants, and then I'll oblige.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

Do BDL owners as mafia players

A 1:1 comparison of their Mafia counterparts? I like that idea, but I'm not sure what to do for the repeats...I mean, Blue is basically himself.

If @Blue were an actor, he'd be Tom Cruise. He'd play himself in every role...someone who pushes the boundaries and is overly cocky, usually with cause, but that sometimes gets him into trouble, and he must do the impossible to get out of ______ situation. The question is, can he?

So, Blue's BDL/Mafia counterpart would be himself.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

A 1:1 comparison of their Mafia counterparts? I like that idea, but I'm not sure what to do for the repeats...I mean, Blue is basically himself.

If @Blue were an actor, he'd be Tom Cruise. He'd play himself in every role...someone who pushes the boundaries and is overly cocky, usually with cause, but that sometimes gets him into trouble, and he must do the impossible to get out of ______ situation. The question is, can he?

So, Blue's BDL/Mafia counterpart would be himself.

Okay do everyone as actors