BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 hours ago, samsel23 said:

Thin crust;  Pepperoni, pineapple, banana peppers,  jalepenos,  half Italian sausage.  Is where it’s at.  

51 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I don't know you very well, but you seem to be a very intelligent human being. The pineapple absolutely will/would balance the banana and jalepeno peppers.

I have done ham, pineapple, and jalapeño before and that's very good.

• Like 2

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Closed mouths don’t get fed home boi

I'm well away. Just had too much concern to move forward with an offer:

1. Where was he going to play in 2021 and going forward? He could have stayed on the Ravens, or gotten shipped out to some bad team.

2. Figuring out a contract amount that would not get matched

Obviously didn't want to break the bank, and even if I did find a reasonable amount, giving up a draft choice on top... just a bit too much risk at the time for me. Had this trade occurred last month... maybe I would have at least tossed an offer out. But I also didn't want to potentially lock him down on another roster due to my low bid.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

1. Where was he going to play in 2021 and going forward? He could have stayed on the Ravens, or gotten shipped out to some bad team.

Obviously didn't want to break the bank, and even if I did find a reasonable amount, giving up a draft choice on top... just a bit too much risk at the time for me. Had this trade occurred last month... maybe I would have at least tossed an offer out. But I also didn't want to potentially lock him down on another roster due to my low bid.

Be away then. 

4 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

invest the wire GIF by Bounce

• Like 2