BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

I did this already after our draft but... What I would like to happen for BDL purposes... based on what I think could possibly happen now with the draft days away.

Trevor Lawrence- Jaguars (No choice)

Ja’Marr Chase- Bengals (Burrow connection even if it’s the Bengals)

Kyle Pitts- Falcons (established QB hopefully quicker results, although shared targets with very talented pass catchers already so I’m even a little iffy here but not too high on the Dolphins with Tua)

Patrick Surtain- Eagles (I think Horn probably fits the Eagles better but I’d like to see Surtain in that defense)

DeVonta Smith- Chargers (Mike Williams is a FA after this season and having Herbert beats Goff, Tua, Daniel Jones, etc., this is the least likely imo of my choices)

Micah Parsons- Giants (I think he could do great things next to Blake Martinez, this is the player I am expecting to fall hard though)

Azeez Ojulari- Ravens (Like everyone else I want my pass rusher to play here. Word of a possible knee issue though I also expect a drop. Just my luck)

Tommy Tremble- Titans (Replace Jonnu)

6 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Best case scenario?

OT Penei Sewell - Carolina

QB Zach Wilson- 49ers [Jets will do]

LB Zaven Collins - Steelers

EDGE Kwity Paye - Steelers

C Creed Humphrey- Steelers 

I'll stop there, you get the idea. 

And yet Najee Harris is likely Steeler bound and their second round pick will likely be someone not drafted in the BDL draft.