BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

4 hours ago, rackcs said:

Here is last year's 2021 Mock Draft I did right after the draft. Yeah, some guys that didn't quite pan out.

1. Sorry we weren't as bad as you thought 

2. You had Marvin Wilson's value correct in that one.  Top 12.  He is gonna be the steal of the draft imo.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. Sorry we weren't as bad as you thought 

2. You had Marvin Wilson's value correct in that one.  Top 12.  He is gonna be the steal of the draft imo.  

I literally said in that post that I was using the previous year's draft order

8 hours ago, rackcs said:

Here is last year's 2021 Mock Draft I did right after the draft. Yeah, some guys that didn't quite pan out.

Wow, you got more then one selection accurate. You were dead-on with Etienne.

• Like 1

2021 BDL/NFL Draft Bold predictions

All of Singapore's 6 picks will be in the top 50 selected. 

One of Anchorage's top 6 picks will fall out of the 1st round.

First player taken in the NFL draft not taken in BDL draft: James Hudson OT Cincinnati

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

2021 BDL/NFL Draft Bold predictions

All of Singapore's 6 picks will be in the top 50 selected. 

One of Anchorage's top 6 picks will fall out of the 1st round.

First player taken in the NFL draft not taken in BDL draft: James Hudson OT Cincinnati

I could see all of this. I think Radunz might not go top 50 but he'll be close for sure if he doesn't. 

For the Anchorage thing, I think the only one in danger of that is Parsons but I am starting to think Parsons could absolutely fall farther than we think. 

Hudson is a good pick. I think some other good options could be Davis Mills, Tutu Atwell, Kendrick Green, or Drew Dalman.

I'm working on my final mock draft right now but if I have time today or tomorrow I might do some prop bet stuff for the BDL/NFL draft. Without the odds part because I know nothing about odds so I guess it'll be more like a guessing game but still.

• Like 2