Marvin Wilson - Cowboys 

Jay Tufele - Bengals 

Hamsah Nasirildeeen - Packers 

Dylan Moses - Lions

Aaron Banks - Giants or Bengals 

Stone Forsythe - Browns or Ravens 

50 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Sarcasm?

He’d sit behind Tom Brady for at least two seasons. Teams do not keep none First rounders for multiple season to start them. It’s a Stidham 2.0 situation if he landed in Tampa. 

Just now, MD4L said:

He’d sit behind Tom Brady for at least two seasons. Teams do not keep none First rounders for multiple season to start them. It’s a Stidham 2.0 situation if he landed in Tampa. 

I think its ambitious to think Mond is going in the first, but I get your thinking.  No one better to sit behind as a developmental QB if you can absorb the greatness though.

11 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

I think its ambitious to think Mond is going in the first, but I get your thinking.  No one better to sit behind as a developmental QB if you can absorb the greatness though.

I expect Mond to go on day 2. From everything besides a starting perspective, Mond to Tampa would be Great

Two days out, I'm fully invested in the theory that Kyle Shanahan wants Mac Jones and the 49ers personnel department is leaking to the media that they want Lance because they're pissed that he's not listening to them.

It's so wild to me that everybody who actually has NFL connections is saying the pick is Jones but the draftniks keep putting Trey Lance or (less commonly) Justin Fields in that spot.

• Like 1

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

If he Eagles choose Kwity Paye at 12 you’ll need to find a new owner because I’ll have jumped  off a building 

I feel like if there's one area the Eagles cannot justify drafting early, it's defensive line. But Roseman loves his DL.