BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

@Scoundrel / @WFLukic / @Pickle Rick / @Blue / @Ragnarok / @Jlash / @MD4L / @wwhickok / @pheltzbahr / @PR / @RuskieTitan / @rackcs / @EaglesPeteC / @bcb1213 / @RedGold/ @SirA1

Just a heads up to everyone, I'll be making updates to the workbook's team pages.  This update shouldn't take too long so be patient.

Thanks.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ny92mike said:

@Scoundrel / @WFLukic / @Pickle Rick / @Blue / @Ragnarok / @Jlash / @MD4L / @wwhickok / @pheltzbahr / @PR / @RuskieTitan / @rackcs / @EaglesPeteC / @bcb1213 / @RedGold/ @SirA1

Just a heads up to everyone, I'll be making updates to the workbook's team pages.  This update shouldn't take too long so be patient.

Thanks.  

Done...I made a couple changes.  Put the Team trade block builder at the top.  Also set it up so that if the player is no longer on the roster, it won't show the name in the League trade block.

Everything should be ready to rock but if you come across any formula issues, let me know.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Anything else you guys want added to the team sheets before I convert them to this new layout?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HAj07vCoa_nY2M49a5Te1Qpk-H06AuoQQp6MsAUUIRs/edit#gid=32441151

I don't like that the top 15 rows stay locked and the roster is the only thing that scrolls.

I basically can only see 5 players on my team at one time. Can we make the whole page scrolls?

Just now, SirA1 said:

I don't like that the top 15 rows stay locked and the roster is the only thing that scrolls.

I basically can only see 5 players on my team at one time. Can we make the whole page scrolls?

Yes...I forget some of you are using smaller devices.

• Like 1

Just now, ny92mike said:

Yes...I forget some of you are using smaller devices.

This is on a 17" laptop.  That and at work I have two 24" monitors lol

My phone likely wouldn't even load it as I have a Samsung 5S.