Bears (8-7) vs Packers (12-3) - GDT

topwop1

7 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:
22 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

There is almost no chance he is a Bear next season.

I wish I could agree whole heartedly with that. But...he was a Bear as of today, so we're assuming the organizational incompetence stops? Dunno. 

It's not all up to them.  Mitch would have to be willing to wanna come back and I don't think that happens since he could get more money and a better opportunity to challenge for a starting position in free agency.  

1 minute ago, Heinz D. said:

You honestly think what we saw was a sustainable offensive philosophy, instead of a Band Aid?

You just watched today's game, right?

Detail how all that is a top notch offensive design. And by detail---I mean IN DETAIL. Explain how it's all a long-term recipe for success. We're dying to hear it. 

Jeez Heinz D, more like Whines D. 

Never said it was a top notch offensive design or a long term anything you prima donna lmao. 

Nagy said in the presser that the 4th down play was a big factor in the game and that they need to learn from it. LOL.

Yeah Nagy,  you have had 3 years to learn NOT to go to the well too many times. 

He also said you can't play the Packers and settle for FGs.  Again Nagy, yes, that seemed pretty obvious.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

It's not all up to them.  Mitch would have to be willing to wanna come back and I don't think that happens since he could get more money and a better opportunity to challenge for a starting position in free agency.  

You think people will be clamoring for Trubisky? If so, bring them on. Lord willing, they'll outbid Chicago. bring that revolutionary 5-7 yard passing offense to another franchise...

2 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Jeez Heinz D, more like Whines D. 

Never said it was a top notch offensive design or a long term anything you prima donna lmao. 

What WERE you saying, then? Color me confused. 

5 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

You think people will be clamoring for Trubisky? If so, bring them on. Lord willing, they'll outbid Chicago. bring that revolutionary 5-7 yard passing offense to another franchise...

Clamoring is a strong word.  I didn't say that.  You're dramatizing it. 

As a back up QB who just turned 26,  he absolutely will have some takers.  Especially behind a vet. 

13 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Nagy said in the presser that the 4th down play was a big factor in the game and that they need to learn from it. LOL.

Yeah Nagy,  you have had 3 years to learn NOT to go to the well too many times. 

He also said you can't play the Packers and settle for FGs.  Again Nagy, yes, that seemed pretty obvious.

Just remember JAF....

nagyidiot.jpg

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

What WERE you saying, then? Color me confused. 

The offense revolves around a successful run game, which montgomery wasn’t ever able to get going. Tru’s usage in the roll out dink and dunk bull**** offense is one of his stronger suits and it goes better when the running game is able to bait the defense. To argue the adjustment to that wasn’t effective (even though it was against dog**** teams lol) moreso than the brick wall they were using before is a fallacy and to argue that the point that I’m making is saying it’s a long term or a top notch offensive design is idiotic. Whines D

2 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

The offense revolves around a successful run game, which montgomery wasn’t ever able to get going. Tru’s usage in the roll out dink and dunk bull**** offense is one of his stronger suits and it goes better when the running game is able to bait the defense. To argue the adjustment to that wasn’t effective (even though it was against dog**** teams lol) moreso than the brick wall they were using before is a fallacy and to argue that the point that I’m making is saying it’s a long term or a top notch offensive design is idiotic. Whines D

Montgomery was NEVER able to get a successful run game going?

Do you watch Bears games? Do you read about their results on the internet? I mean...even check out highlights, stuff like that? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Montgomery was NEVER able to get a successful run game going?

Do you watch Bears games? Do you read about their results on the internet? I mean...even check out highlights, stuff like that? 

I’m talking about today..?

17 minutes ago, BearFromArgentina said:

I don't feel bad with the Bears going to the playoffs with a 8-8 record because worse things have happened. There is a chance for an NFC east team with a 6-10 record...

Yep dont ever apologize for making the playoffs.  This team was dead in the water with everybody getting fired a month ago.