Week 17 GDT

candyman93

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I believe that they have to trade Foles to save money. Costs more to cut him than keep him. 

That looks correct but all Foles contracts are red taped to hell (he has an out clause but I don't know the triggers)

You only let a slappy keep you in limbo and cut you on Hard Knocks once!

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Do you think his season is as good as Gilmore’s last year? 

Gilmore was absolutely erasing people on the leagues best defense for most of the year. Individually, they are having very similar seasons.

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I don’t even think Howard’s on the radar tbh. Eye popping numbers INT wise. But not close to a lock down season the dude from the pats had. 

ehh.. Howard gave up 42 catches on 85 targets.. Jackson gave up 39 on 71.. Last year Gilmore gave up 47 on 96..

(numbers before today's game). I'll have to see what Howard did today (probably not great), but he's in the ballpark of where Gilmore was, plus those ints

per pff

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

ehh.. Howard gave up 42 catches on 85 targets.. Jackson gave up 39 on 71.. Last year Gilmore gave up 47 on 96..

(numbers before today's game). I'll have to see what Howard did today (probably not great), but he's in the ballpark of where Gilmore was, plus those ints

per pff

He caught an INT again today. His only miscue was getting beat deep by Gabe Davis from Buffalo.