Week 17 GDT

candyman93

Just now, UncleAdamz said:

Are you implying that Kingsbury is better than Mcvay, or are you just talking about this game? 

I'm no huge Kyler Murray fan but I think it's safe to say the Rams would be the number one seed if we replaced Goff with him for the whole season. McVay is a much better offensive coach than Kingsbury

1 minute ago, UncleAdamz said:

Are you implying that Kingsbury is better than Mcvay, or are you just talking about this game? 

It’s not like Kingsbury was ever known for being an elite coach. He’s an excellent offensive guru so it’s hard to replicate without your starting QB.

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Best of luck next year brother. Got damm

shame he got hurt.. This was y’all’s game. I despise having to watch Chad Trubisky grace the playoffs. Makes me sick. 

Yeah, we probably weren’t going anywhere but it hurts. Hopefully we can fix up the O-line for next year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

No, they do not. Even with Lawrence. We don't know what Lawrence is, we know exactly what Watson is.

The Jaguars have some $80M in cap space, 5 picks in the top 65, and extra FRP next year.  The Texans are $13M over the cap and ZERO picks in the top 65,.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

How'd what feel? 

Certainly not the itch or burn down there! But the RAMS ARE PLAYOFF BOUND BROTHER..

CALL ME TO DO A INTERVIEW IMMEDIATELY.

I GOT SO MANY HOT TAKES.. YOURE AVGERING WHAT10 viewers? I’ll get to you 15.. Next level. 

Wolford 1st QB to have 200+ yds passing and 50+ yds rushing in a debut. That feels unreal. Feels like someone else if not more had to have done that before in a debut in the Superbowl era. Either way I love how he played today. Rams  have their backup QB for the foreseeable future. 

Just now, El Ramster said:

Certainly not the itch or burn down there! But the RAMS ARE PLAYOFF BOUND BROTHER..

CALL ME TO DO A INTERVIEW IMMEDIATELY.

I GOT SO MANY HOT TAKES.. YOURE AVGERING WHAT10 viewers? I’ll get to you 15.. Next level. 

10 is about correct LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrantikRam said:

I'm no huge Kyler Murray fan but I think it's safe to say the Rams would be the number one seed if we replaced Goff with him for the whole season. McVay is a much better offensive coach than Kingsbury

Ok yeah that makes the most sense. We need to get an actual offensive coordinator for next year.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

The Jaguars have some $80M in cap space, 5 picks in the top 65, and extra FRP next year.  The Texans are $13M over the cap and ZERO picks in the top 65,.

It’s hilarious that they ended up giving a potentially top 5 pick to the Dolphins.