Week 17 GDT

candyman93

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Time to talk about Kliff Kingsbury and his job security.

Honestly with how they’ve improved there is no way he goes, but I’m not fully sold on his coaching abilities. We really need to get somebody else as OC.

Edited by UncleAdamz

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm very well aware of what the Jags have. Likewise, I'm aware of what the Texans do not have.

I'm saying that looking at a single year worth of assets is a guarentee to make sure you last two years in a job before you're fired - and that an asset like Deshaun Watson is worth more than those players or picks.

And we saw what Deshaun Watson managed to do for BoB.  He's 28-24 as a starting QB for Houston.

1 minute ago, game3525 said:

It is hilarious. 

Herbert has over 30 tds and Lynn still held him back. 

Think if Guyton holds on to that bomb earlier he would have had the passing record now... gonna come up just short though. Don't get me wrong, its not the end of the world but it just sucks he's gonna come up JUST short.

11 minutes ago, UncleAdamz said:

Are you implying that Kingsbury is better than Mcvay, or are you just talking about this game? 

This game. Kingsbury is not even in the same league as McVay. McVay is leagues better 

Edited by rocky_rams

9 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Wolford 1st QB to have 200+ yds passing and 50+ yds rushing in a debut. That feels unreal. Feels like someone else if not more had to have done that before in a debut in the Superbowl era. Either way I love how he played today. Rams  have their backup QB for the foreseeable future. 

200 and 50 are arbitrary

• Hurts had 167 and 106
  • Lamar Jackson has 150 and 119
  • Josh Allen had 245 and 36
  • Murray had 308 and 13
  • Cam had 422 and 18
Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zappaz said:

Think if Guyton holds on to that bomb earlier he would have had the passing record now... gonna come up just short though. Don't get me wrong, its not the end of the world but it just sucks he's gonna come up JUST short.

Yeah, it isn't that big of deal. 

But what year, over 4300 yards and 31 touchdowns and only 10 picks. I can't wait to see him with a competent HC/OC next year. 

• Like 2