GDT: Wildcard Playoffs: Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

4 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Hate Baltimore...think we're a better team but it's hard to beat a team 3x in a row. I don't disagree w/ Vegas naming them the favorites.

Our postseason will last as long as our defense lets it. Simple as that, if you ask me.

Yup. To be honest I would rather be the underdog though. We will ride this offense. Unless Vrabel turns into Belicheck. I think we win this game though. 

Bad feeling about this one. I was much more confident going in to last year’s match. I think they return the favor unless Lamar literally can’t hit the broad side of a barn. This defense is just so bad lol. As I said in NFL Gen earlier, Vrabel should be absolutely ashamed of himself (edit: in regards to the defense).

Edited by dtait93

39 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Hate Baltimore...think we're a better team but it's hard to beat a team 3x in a row. I don't disagree w/ Vegas naming them the favorites.

Our postseason will last as long as our defense lets it. Simple as that, if you ask me.

95% agree. Other 5% of me looks at the Cle and GB games in which the offense decided not to show up either lol