Playoffs - Wild Card Round

Leader

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Luckily GB has fallen dramatically in infection rate since our first bye week, but yes it's extremely important.

Luckily we're a very get driven locker room with young guys who get it, I don't see an issue.

Hope you're right, but it just takes one errant contact that happens to people who are even being extremely cautious :(

10 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Hope you're right, but it just takes one errant contact that happens to people who are even being extremely cautious :(

Yeah but the team is separated right now so there isn't a chance of team spread until Thursday when they practice, and I'm sure they'll all be tested before then.

I don't see a greater risk this week than any prior week, and our team has done an excellent job so far this year. Always needs to be in the back of your head as a fan, but I trust these guys will continue to excel at staying healthy and taking precautions like they've done all year.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Yeah but the team is separated right now so there isn't a chance of team spread until Thursday when they practice, and I'm sure they'll all be tested before then.

I don't see a greater risk this week than any prior week, and our team has done an excellent job so far this year. Always needs to be in the back of your head as a fan, but I trust these guys will continue to excel at staying healthy and taking precautions like they've done all year.

I think players might have added contact w/ time off which is a significant risk increase. Especially if any of them travel (god forbid they fly commercially...)

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I think players might have added contact w/ time off which is a significant risk increase. Especially if any of them travel (god forbid they fly commercially...)

Aren't they required to at least stay in Green Bay? I thought Rodgers basically said that to McAfee during the in-season bye. 

Just now, incognito_man said:

No clue. I'm completely uneducated on the GB (or league) COVID protocols.

I'm pretty sure Rodgers told McAfee that they had to get tested every day, even during the bye week, and the testing is done at the facility. So, idk. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I'm pretty sure Rodgers told McAfee that they had to get tested every day, even during the bye week, and the testing is done at the facility. So, idk. 

Yeah he did, I watched that episode, speaking of that, it is Aaron Rodgers Tuesday lol. 

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Luckily GB has fallen dramatically in infection rate since our first bye week, but yes it's extremely important.

Luckily we're a very get driven locker room with young guys who get it, I don't see an issue.

MLF dosen't agree as he and Rodgers said it's a major issue to avoid.

A driven locker room isn't immune from a pandemic. pun

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Man, I’m starting to think I would rather play the Buccaneers.

Aaron Donald against Rodgers and McVay against Pettine?

I’d rather go with the rematch of our biggest butt kicking I think.

i don’t know though.  I just currently have no feel for the Rams.  They’re the #1 scoring defense in the NFL though.

I think the best option is still Football Teams, Rams and Bears winning.

But then again if Football Teams pull the upset, I would rather the Seahawks win.

I know it's at a different stadium and whatever, but we didn't do so hot last year against our biggest in season butt kicking lol.