Playoffs - Wild Card Round

Leader

4 hours ago, packfanfb said:

You want to know what I fear even more than the Bucs in the divisional round: COVID. Bye weeks are always tricky with players having a little more time on their hands so we have to hope the Packers players come back healthy. 

Rodgers warned his teammates, "Do not get Covid"....As for the Brownies, the Steelers are going to roll Cleveland any how, Stefanski or not....I believe the Browns are missing their best offensive lineman, and just barely beat a far less potent Steelers team....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Rodgers warned his teammates, "Do not get Covid"....As for the Brownies, the Steelers are going to roll Cleveland any how, Stefanski or not....I believe the Browns are missing their best offensive lineman, and just barely beat a far less potent Steelers team....

and Pittsburgh was without a ton of guys in that game too. Cowherd went off about that yesterday and thinks Pittsburgh's "gonna roll." I think that game will be a lot closer than Colin thinks...

If I'm the Packers, I'm creating a bubble...

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

and Pittsburgh was without a ton of guys in that game too. Cowherd went off about that yesterday and thinks Pittsburgh's "gonna roll." I think that game will be a lot closer than Colin thinks...

If I'm the Packers, I'm creating a bubble...

I'll be rooting for Cleveland, but I'm afraid past history again will get in their way....Just losing members of their coaching staff signals bad kharma... 

• Like 1

Just now, 40Year Pack Fan said:

I'll be rooting for Cleveland, but I'm afraid past history again will get in their way....Just losing members of their coaching staff signals bad kharma... 

Just read Stefanski won't even be on the sidelines. They're screwed...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Last weekend, I got a kick out of some Cleveland fans who were holding signs saying Pittsburgh stinks...Now I know this is trash talk, but show some respect...They've been places and achieved things Cleveland fans can only dream of....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Last weekend, I got a kick out of some Cleveland fans who were holding signs saying Pittsburgh stinks...Now I know this is trash talk, but show some respect...They've been places and achieved things Cleveland fans can only dream of....

Well put...

We do have to acknowledge, however, that this game will probably be the most boring and inconsequential of the entire slate of games this weekend simply because whoever wins will ultimately lose in a blowout to the Bills unless Indy is somehow able to stun the Bills in Buffalo. Pittsburgh was exposed by Cincy and despite a blowout win coming this weekend, they'll be hammered by Buffalo in the semis as they were a couple weeks ago.

• Like 1

So looking back at the past, it APPEARS we will play Sunday afternoon on Fox (the 17th), depending on west cost team or not (I think).

That is the ideal time slot and CBS has that spot for Wildcard Weekend, meaning Fox will get it for Divisional Weekend, and I’m assuming Rodgers/Brady will be there barring any upsets.