Playoffs - Wild Card Round

Leader

Why are people afraid of the buccaneers? I mean I think Rams win and GB will play them in the divisional where Saints will play Tampa for a 3rd time... but yeah why the unease with that matchup?

I don’t think the defense will be nearly as good on a slow cold field in northern Wisconsin. There will be alittle bit of a lost to their pass rush because of the slow track. Also I have to believe Green Bay will be better prepared.

Plus no Josh Jackson as a starting corner and a much improved Amos and Savage.

4 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Why are people afraid of the buccaneers? I mean I think Rams win and GB will play them in the divisional where Saints will play Tampa for a 3rd time... but yeah why the unease with that matchup?

I don’t think the defense will be nearly as good on a slow cold field in northern Wisconsin. There will be alittle bit of a lost to their pass rush because of the slow track. Also I have to believe Green Bay will be better prepared.

Plus no Josh Jackson as a starting corner and a much improved Amos and Savage.

Worst matchup for us in a game that's about matchups. Rams and Wash have good defenses but average QBs and offenses. Goff would freeze to death at Lambeau. The Bears are the Bears. The Bucs have a stout DL that owned us the first time and a QB who knows how to play in the cold, not to mention a lot of weapons on the perimeter. We can beat them, but they're easily the toughest draw for GB in the divisional. 

I'd rather get the Rams and let the Saints play the Bucs. 

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Worst matchup for us in a game that's about matchups. Rams and Wash have good defenses but average QBs and offenses. Goff would freeze to death at Lambeau. The Bears are the Bears. The Bucs have a stout DL that owned us the first time and a QB who knows how to play in the cold, not to mention a lot of weapons on the perimeter. We can beat them, but they're easily the toughest draw for GB in the divisional. 

I'd rather get the Rams and let the Saints play the Bucs. 

The Rams D scares me more than the Bucs D. Jalen Ramsey vs Davante Adams. Who wins that matchup. 

7 hours ago, YaddaHolla said:

The Rams D scares me more than the Bucs D. Jalen Ramsey vs Davante Adams. Who wins that matchup. 

We're underrating Carlton Davis. 

I like Ramsey a little better, but not enough to sign on for the difference between Brady and Goff with a busted thumb. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, YaddaHolla said:

The Rams aren't a perfect matchup, especially with Ramsey and Donald, but again, it's Brady v. Goff, which is the biggest difference for me. The Rams offense doesn't scare me at all in Green Bay. Tampa's offense does. 

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

You guys have to be kidding me.  I want the Bucs.  I want the Colts in the Super Bowl too.  Leave no doubt.  We are the best.  Avenge those losses.  I just wish the Vikings were in the playoffs too so we could avenge that one as well.  

I want Caleb Hanie again.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

You guys have to be kidding me.  I want the Bucs.  I want the Colts in the Super Bowl too.  Leave no doubt.  We are the best.  Avenge those losses.  I just wish the Vikings were in the playoffs too so we could avenge that one as well.  

Yeah I'm good without the Bucs. No thanks. I don't feel like playing Brady with Mine Evans, Antonio Brown and Godwin. 

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I want to beat Brady, Brees, and Mahomes.

Would I feel most confident going into those games? Obviously not but that would be by FAR my ideal path while winning it all. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

I want to beat Brady, Brees, and Mahomes.

Would I feel most confident going into those games? Obviously not but that would be by FAR my ideal path while winning it all. 

I agree that is the path to the most glory. I would also take one armed Goff, Taysom and whoever plays back up for the Browns and still be very happy with the ring.