2020 Wild Card: 5) Baltimore Ravens @ 4) Tennessee Titans

notthatbluestuff

2020 Wild Card: 5) Baltimore Ravens @ 4) Tennessee Titans  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Baltimore Ravens
    • Tennessee Titans

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2021 at 07:23 PM

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Greg Roman is getting completely outcoached - I swear the Titans know exactly where we are running it every time

Greg Roman didn’t make Lamar throw a bad ball to Andrew...there are only so many ways to run the ball with your QB. You can’t abandon the QB run with Lamar. Just gotta execute

Edited by buno67
  • Like 1

Just now, Oregon Ducks said:

Lamar gets so much criticism. That was a good throw.

The pass to Hollywood was beautiful, are you talking about that pass? The pass to Andrews in the endzone was read by Butler easily and should of been a pick, went right through his arms. Are you telling me Lamar planned for the pass to go through Butler’s arms...? That’ll take “defending Lamar” to a whole new insane level. 

Just now, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Greg Roman is getting completely outcoached - I swear the Titans know exactly where we are running it every time

It doesn't look that much different than Roman's offense usually looks.  The difference is the Ravens are playing a good team in the playoffs.

You can win being a run-first offense but the Ravens just don't have any timing to their pass offense.  Even so far this game they haven't really tried to give Jackson any easy throws underneath.  You're just gonna struggle to win that way unless you have elite receivers who can get downfield.

Roman either needs to evolve or the Ravens need to move on.  And I'm not saying the game is over or anything like that because it obviously isn't, but it ain't like Roman's offense is magically gonna look that much different schematically in these next 3 quarters or the rest of the postseason

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

The pass to Hollywood was beautiful, are you talking about that pass? The pass to Andrews in the endzone was read by Butler easily and should of been a pick, went right through his arms. Are you telling me Lamar planned for the pass to go through Butler’s arms...? That’ll take “defending Lamar” to a whole new insane level. 

It hit Mandrews in the chest - the haters are just blinded by their own frothing mouths.

may have been ugly but end of the day you’d like to see him catch that

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy