-- [Complete] 2021 Head Coach Search - Nick Sirianni hired as Head Coach

Kiltman

20 minutes ago, Danger said:

Is this just you trying to keep your sanity and not become Ninja? Because that sounds like what you're doing to cope Pete.

Lol pretty much. But history tells us, at this stage we, as a people, have zero idea what we are talking about. So no reason to get worked up about any particular candidate until we actual see him do the jobĀ 

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

McDaniels might be worse at scouting receivers than Howie.

Except he hadĀ full personnel control when the Broncos drafted Demayious Thomas and Eric Decker.....

Ā 

I donā€™t particularly want McDaniels, but we just making up narratives at this point lolĀ 

22 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Lol pretty much. But history tells us, at this stage we, as a people, have zero idea what we are talking about. So no reason to get worked up about any particular candidate until we actual see him do the jobĀ 

Man I always enjoyed you as being the middle ground between the reactionary Ninja and the apologist Kilty.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Except he hadĀ full personnel control when the Broncos drafted Demayious Thomas and Eric Decker.....

Ā 

I donā€™t particularly want McDaniels, but we just making up narratives at this point lolĀ 

he already blew his receiver loadĀ 

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

Man I always enjoyed you as being the middle ground between the reactionary Ninja and the apologist Kilty.

*Coping Kilty

I try to find the thought process in all the dumb moves they do, because it's reality.
But yes part of it is to counterbalance the conversation sometimes..

I criticize and make fun of them too much to be full blooded apologist.Ā 
I took Nabbs' Mod badge, don't want to take that title from him too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

I took Nabbs' Mod badge, don't want to take that title from him too.

I can give that awayĀ too if you like? Its exhausting being 1 of the very few not constantly bitching and complaining about, well everything. God knows it would be a lot easier if I joined the Darkside, just saying.

Edited by Nabbs4u

10 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I can give that awayĀ too if you like? Its exhausting being 1 of the very few not constantly bitching and complaining about, well everything. God knows it would be a lot easier if I joined the Darkside, just saying.

I only ***** and complain about our HC, GM, OC, DC, Owner, and medical staff. I'm sunshine and rainbows outside of that. Oh, and I also hate half to 3/4 our roster.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Those guys sucked under McDaniels anyways. Fact remains that he cannot develop WR's, and he hasn't had a hand in drafting a good one in over 10 years.

Back then rookie wideouts playing year 1 were not very common .

Edited by DeSean Jackson

1 hour ago, Daimonas said:

you know, i don't understand why people are worried about mcdaniels committing to the eagles and then bailing like he did with the colts. the colts got Reich out of that and are going to be a playoff team for years to come lol.

yeah but we would get duce out of that.